Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sometimes you wonder

Just going threw a few things at the moment. So I haven't been posting much.

Sometimes things make you wonder about the world and people. So things you feel very passionate for and some things you don't, but others are. I do try to respect the knowledge and passion someone has for something even if I disagree with their take on it.
I am not so lucky it seems. Some can get pretty rude as well. It makes you wonder if spreading your insight on a topic is worth the aggravation. Guess it is since there is some good that will come of it. People will think on what was said and some people will agree never having heard that side before.

Gonna go read my book, it is a pretty day out and I think I just want to enjoy that for the moment. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment