Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lifestyle change



It has almost been a year. Well a year in September. So far I am doing great!

I feel less tired, my headaches are gone! I use to get one everyday, I mean everyday, now NONE!!!
My hips don't kill me after a half hour of walking, my chronic leg pain is gone. something I had to deal with for 30 years, is now just gone.
And the main plus to all this, so far I have dropped over 30 kilos in weight. No extra exercising, no extra anything. I do the same I have always done when it comes to activity. Now I can do more just because I feel better, but nothing extra in my routines were changed. Just what I eat.

Heres to feeling great! Skål!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You should be really proud of your self!

    Det måste kännas fantastiskt skönt att slippa smärtan i kroppen. Jag kan tänka mig att du också har mer energi över till familjen när du mår bättre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am, it feels so great to have achieved something that has been such a tremendous issue threw the years.
    My energy and drive for life has improved quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete