Sunday, August 29, 2010

Norwegian


I can't speak it. I've tried, I've taken classes. I've even had friends try to help. It feels like history repeating itself. My mother raised me. Spanish is a language I have heard all my life, but I still can not speak it. I've taken classes in high school, in college, my ex's first language was Spanish. He tried, friends tried and after 30 years, I still never could speak it.

Something has to happen. There has to be some way to get me to be able to speak Norwegian. I learn nothing in the courses. I can sit in class. I can pass the tests, but I can not seem to retain what I have learned long enough to get to a point where I can speak it.

So what now? Is there any other techniques that I haven't tried? There has to be some way to get a new language into my brain.

I am not giving up yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment