Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home again


Sadly my vacation is over. Unlike most that enjoy a vacation and are ready to come home and relax (like my husband).
I was not ready. This usually happens when I go and visit Gothenburg. There is something about this city that moves me. I feel like I am at home when I am there, so to leave is like giving up a piece of me.

I am not sure when I will get back again. Soon I hope.

Some seem to go threw life not finding the one place that makes them feel like they belong. It is a feeling I really never have had before till that first time I stepped off a train into Göteborg. Odd that it would take over 30 years to finally find that feeling, but I have found it. Perhaps one day my dream will come true, that one day, coming home from a vacation will have me driving into Göteborg, not away.

No comments:

Post a Comment