Friday, July 19, 2013

So.. Yea...

So.. Yea... More knitting. Guess that explains why little blogging has been done. 
First off a birthday gift for my close friend. You know, the Dr. Whoovian that wanted the scarf. Made her some cloths for whatever. Seems I will have to make her more. She is afraid to use them in case she ruins them. Guess I need to make an extra set. One for show and one for use. You gotta use these things. that is the whole point. To use items with your joy attached and Dr.Who brings her much joy!  :-D

Now, the other project I have been busy on has been a scarf for my great Aunt. This one was a labor of love. Her twin was my grandmother who passed a few years back. Both are kind, loving and fantastic. Living so far away makes it difficult for her to know how much I care and appreciate her. For being a fantastic sister to my grandmother a wonderful Aunt to my mother and a wonderful mother to my cousins. 
I do hope she feels the love that was put into making this!

The pattern is called Chain of Hearts. It is a rib pattern and when looking close at it, it looks like hearts have been put into the rib,  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment