Thursday, March 28, 2013

Busy, but here

Yes, I am still about. I get in moods to post, then I get in moods to post, but don't have time.
So let me try to make time. So what have I been up to lately. 
Projects. Knitting, Crochet, Cross Stitch, Latch Hook and a few things I wanted to try to attempt. Like painting. I have always doodled abstract designs. So I am trying to put it to paint. Not going so well. The finished item looks nothing like the original sketch. If I do it to where it does resemble the sketch, it looks unfinished. So it is a work in progress. 
Here is a few pics of things I have been up to.  :)



Friendship bracelet for my kids. I though hearts were a great look for bracelets made by a Mother.  :)



Not so bad, but not sure how others would think. So what do you think?


Now we get into some of my knitting. Enjoy!














There is more, just not stored on the computer I am using. This is enough to share for now tho. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment