Saturday, October 9, 2010

House of Night


Ok, when it comes to books. Normally my favorites have to do with vampires. So of course I have to read when something new comes out that catches my eye.

I am sorry to all that love the Twilight series. They, imo, were just awful as vampire fiction. Stupid teenage romance trash is how I would describe them. The last book, Breaking Dawn, was actually semi ok. Yet they really really didn't do it for me. I was pretty sad after reading them. With so many that just loved the books, I did expect something better.

So now I am on a new series, House of Night. Not bad really. Well not as deep as say an Anne Rice's vampire novels. But, much much better than Twilight. I am starting on the 3rd book and so far I have been entertained nicely without all that annoying teen angst b.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment